In order to benefit from the unique advantages that a carpet has over other floor covering, it has to be properly maintained and cleaned. It’s no wonder that carpet manufacturers always recommend a certified professional carpet cleaning company or you can have your warranty void. You can only get partial results with DIY cleaning that uses a small, compact vacuum cleaner. It is recommended to have your carpets cleaned at 12-18 months interval as minimum. (If you have high traffic, then it should be more frequent.)
Here are 10 reasons why it is necessary to use a certified professional cleaner.
- Stubborn stains cannot be eliminated by small portable cleaning machines; they cannot beat the power of truck mount machines that generate far more heat and vacuum.
- Professionals know the difference between each kind of carpet and how to handle each type. We also take measures on what is necessary in order to clean your carpets properly.
- We are knowledgeable about the different stains and how to handle them. We know which chemicals to use without harming your precious carpets.
- For the toughest deep rooted stains, only a professional cleaner with the right equipment can completely remove them.
- We are well trained in using the systems and how to approach for each type of carpet fibers.
- With the proper use of specialized equipment we can accelerate the drying times of the carpet.
- Professional cleaners will only use approved chemicals that won’t damage or cause negative outcomes after cleaning.
- We are insured, and fully certified so you don’t have anything to worry about when accident happens inside your home.
- Choicecare Carpet Care are also certified, which requires them to undergo training of the most rigorous kind by an authoritative carpet cleaning institution.
- We know how to protect and make your carpets stay cleaner longer. We will always offer a guarantee on our work. 😊