Carpet Cleaning for Dummies in Hinesville Ga. 31313! - Choicecare
- If your carpet has stubborn mold and mildew, you could use a lemon juice and salt solution or a non-chlorine bleach meant for colored fabrics. Otherwise, simply brush the area gently with a solution of hydrogen peroxide (one part 3 percent hydrogen peroxide to five parts water). Do a spot on a hidden area to ensure the solution is safe for the carpet.
- To keep your carpet clean, take care of spills immediately. For most spills, just use water. There are also several products on the market if water does not work. Look at the variety of products available and use the correct one depending on what has been spilled. A mixture of water and vinegar can also be helpful. Spills will not become stains if you deal with them quickly. Some helpful tips for removing common obstinate spills and stains
- Take good care of your carpet in between cleaning. Vacuum frequently with a good quality vacuum cleaner. The vacuum will pick up the most debris if you go over the floor in many different directions. Follow the manufacturer’s directions, keep the filters clean and empty bags frequently. Always use the mildest cleaning solutions available for your carpet. Only use stronger solutions for very stubborn stains and specific spills.
- When dealing with chemical products, it is always best to follow the manufacturer’s directions on the label or read the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) before putting or using them in your carpet.
- Our #1 tip and one of the most excellent and effective ways to prevent soils from being tracked in is by using or placing an entrance Mat. The mat should be 6 to 12 feet in length or ideally, 10 to 12 feet in length. Mats should also be place outside the entrance. In this way the majority of the dirt will be removed at the entrance. Entrance mats must be cleaned frequently otherwise the soil will spill onto the floor. There is no way to prevent all soil from entering the building. Approximately 20% of soil comprises oil, grease and starch but about 80% are dry. You can easy remove the dry particles and keep damage to a minimum by vacuuming on a daily basis. Call Choicecare today for your Cleaning appointment @ 912-368-7337. Upholstery Cleaning?