Check our quick list of carpet cleaning
- If you take good care of your carpet and keep it clean you will save money because you won’t have to purchase high priced cleaning products. Prevention is always the best type of carpet cleaning.
- A carpet stain should never be rubbed harshly or without care as this could the stain to set or spread. Additionally, it will cause the fiber to become weak, which will shorten the life of your carpet.
- A stain that is treated incorrectly could reappear on your rug. Even if you thought the stain was gone, it could come back to the surface of your carpet. To stop this from happening, use an absorbant cloth to cover the stain put something heavy on top of the cloth. Leave it overnight, and the cloth will soak up the stain. You can then clean it as usual.
- Using heat from an iron or a hair dryer is not advised to dry a carpet stain. The stain could set and become permanent.
- Steam cleaning your carpet as often as needed is beneficial. For best results, use a deep cleaning machine or have it professional cleaned. You can buy a deep cleaning machine online. Both of these choices have advantages and disadvantages, but you should have your carpet thoroughly cleaned every six months to a year at the least. In fact, any stain that has built up can be easily removed or loosen up. It is better to be done during spring and summer seasons as most carpet beetles and bugs come out and sneak in under your carpet. And the best part of all, you remove some allergens as well. More information please call Choicecare @ 912-368-7337. Hinesville Ga. Carpet Cleaning?