Not only do professional carpet cleaners save you time, they also ensure that your carpets are being cleaned safely and effectively. Here are the top advantages of hiring Choice Care Carpet Care.
1. Certified equipment and cleaning solutions – Look for a professional carpet cleaner who uses equipment and products certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, which means it is a Seal of Approval company. Unlike machines you rent or buy, the portable steam cleaners or truck-mounted machines professionals use have a super strong suction that enable them to extract deeply embedded dirt and stubborn stains – more so than other machines. If you have small children or allergen sensitivities and are concerned about the application of carpet cleaning chemicals, find companies that se eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are plant-based and natural.
2. Industrial-strength vacuum power – Experienced professional cleaners know that vacuuming before proceeding with a deep cleaning is crucial to achieving the best results. For that reason, professional cleaners will vacuum the carpets with an industrial-strength vacuum to pick up dirt, dust, hair, and other dry contaminants.
3. Don’t break your back – Another bonus is that professional cleaners will your furniture out of the room before cleaning. No need to break your back or rent a dolly. Plus, once the carpets are dry, the cleaner will move all of the furniture back to their original places. Just make sure moving furniture is part of the price you are quoted and not an extra fee.
4. Improve the air quality in your home – Regular vacuuming will only remove surface dirt and dust, leaving pounds of built-up grime embedded in your carpet fibers. It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year – more frequently for larger households and areas with high traffic – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. A professional carpet cleaner’s equipment is powerful enough to eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your home.
5. Save you time – When you clean your carpets yourself, you have to move the furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, spot treat your carpet to remove stains, apply pre-treatment solution to your carpet, fill and empty the tanks, and carry and cleaning the equipment when you are done. Phew! Using a professional service means an experienced technician takes care of all of those tasks for, saving you time and a trip to the chiropractor. So why not call Choice Care Carpet Care today @ 912-354-3067 in beautiful Savannah Ga! Upholstery Cleaning