ACROSS THE COUNTRY SUMMER AND FALL ARE THE WORST MONTHS
FOR ALLERGY SUFFERERS DUE TO THE HIGH COUNTS OF POLLENS, SPORES & MILDEWS IN THE AIR...
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...
Here are tips that will help you to protect yourself, family, and visitors from unnecessary suffering or exposure that might be linked to the cause of lifelong allergies...
- Stay indoors during peak pollen hours. Usually five a.m. To 10.am.
- After you've been outside change your clothes (but not in your bedroom) and take a quick shower. Pollen from the air can collect on your clothes and your hair. Have children change clothes when they come in form playing outside.
- Shower and wash your hair every night to remove pollen.
- Don't line dry clothes.
- Pets who live both indoors and outdoors should be bathed often.
- Keep windows in home closed.
- Monitor pollen counts and adjust outdoor activities accordingly. Dry windy days especially after a rain can be particularly high in pollen.
- Use air conditioning change filters often.
- Cover air conditioning vents with filters.
- Reduce the time you spend mowing the lawn(which stirs up both pollen and mold spores) if you must mow the lawn, wear a mask to filter out pollen and mold spores.
- When driving keep windows rolled up and use your air conditioner (set on recirculate) to reduce pollen exposure.
- Post reminder to take medication in visible places like the refrigerator. Take medication at the same time of day for example.
- If you need to take the medication during the day, take it all with you.
CALL FOR ALLERGY RELEIF TODAY!.... CHOICE CARE CARPET CLEANING, 912-354-3067 or visit us at www.choicecarecarpetcleaning.com